Support

Frequently asked questions Do I need an account to use the app? No. Go Video Tube works without any sign-in. Your library, history and settings are stored directly on your device. How do I play a video in the background or as audio only? Open a video, tap Listen to switch to audio mode, or make sure Background play is enabled in Settings. Audio then keeps playing when you lock the screen or leave the app. How do I change the content country/region? On the Home screen, tap the flag button at the top-left and choose a country. The Home, Trending and Explore feeds will switch to that region. What is the Files tab and File Vault? The Files tab lets you import and manage your own videos, music and photos on the device, and play them offline. File Vault is an optional private folder you can lock with Face ID / Touch ID. How do I import my own media? Go to the Files tab, tap the + button, and choose Import from Photos or Import from Files. You can also drop files into the app’s folder using the iOS Files app or Finder. How do I change the app language? Go to You → Settings → Language and pick your language. The app supports 14 languages. How do I delete my data? Go to You → Delete local data to erase your history, playlists and imported files. Deleting the app also removes all of its on-device data. Why am I seeing ads? Ads help keep the app free. You can choose whether to allow personalized ads via the iOS App Tracking Transparency prompt (Settings → Privacy & Security → Tracking). The video won’t play or keeps loading — what can I do? Check your internet connection. Try a lower video quality in Settings → Video quality. Close and reopen the app. Make sure you’re on the latest version from the App Store. Still need help? Email us at sonpn.bws@gmail.com and include your device model, iOS version, and a short description (or screenshot) of the problem so we can help faster. See also our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Privacy Policy

Terms